Our Internet Banking site will allow you to:
- View account information
- View history of your accounts, including checks cleared, deposits, debit card transactions
- View your balances
- Retrieve and print statements
- Download statements to reconciliation programs
- Transfer funds from account to account
- Make loan payments on your Security State Bank loans
- Handle most of your cash management needs
- Stop Payments
To enroll, please contact us at (715) 372-4242 and ask to speak to someone about Business Online.
If you have forgotten your ID number or password, please call us during our regular business hours, or stop in at our office.
For your protection because email is not secure, do not send your account number, Social Security Number, or ID numbers by email.
- Offer employees the option for Direct Deposit vs paper check.
- Secure process through Business Online Banking.
Bill Pay is quick, easy, and ten times more secure than writing and mailing paper checks. Pay all of your bills in minutes! You can schedule recurring payments, set up reminders to be sent to your email and never have to buy stamps or go to the post office!
Bill Pay - FREE as long as you schedule at least one payment every 30 days! $4.95 per month if conditions are not met.
- Pay your bills anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Schedule single or recurring payments
- Schedule multiple payments from one screen.
- Send money to anybody with a U.S. bank account
- Add multiple bank accounts.
- Send a personalized Gift Check or a charitable Donation.
- Payment amounts pre-loaded based on history.
- Receive e-mail or text reminders to make payments
Enrollment is as simple as clicking your mouse. You must be a Security State Bank customer and have already been enrolled in Online Banking. After you log into your Online Banking account simply click on the “Bill Pay” menu bar, complete the enrollment form, read the terms and conditions and click submit.
If you do not have an account with Security State Bank, please contact us at one of our offices. If you have an account with us but have not signed up for Online Banking, please fill out one of the enrollment forms above.
Sign up today for eStatements.
- Sign into Online banking.
- Click on "Profile" in the upper right corner.
- Click on Edit on Electronic Statements.
- Choose the eStatements button for those account not currently enrolled in eStatements that you would like to have on eStatements.
- In the paragraph below the list of your accounts, click on the link "electronic statement terms and conditions". This will open a document in another tab.
- Read the document and write down the 4 digit code at the bottom of the document. Close the document.
- Check the box by "I have read and accept the electronic statements terms and conditions.
- Input the 4 digit code you wrote down in the box Confirmation code.
- Click Save.
You are now enrolled for eStatements. The next time your statement is ran, you will receive an email notification when the statement is ready to view.